Building for Success
This series is brought to you by AWSP in partnership with Clear Risk Solutions to support new leaders in reducing risk and empowering themselves for success. Each of the three workshops in the “Building for Success” series includes 4.5 hours of content instruction provided by Clear Risk Solutions. The final 1.5 hours are focused on strengthening your internship and marketing yourself through a facilitated conversation led by AWSP executive staff.
Dates and Locations
||October 11, 2016
||October 12, 2016
||January 17, 2017
||January 18, 2017
||March 15, 2017
||March 16, 2017
This series is designed primarily for administrative interns.
- Reduce risk and liability
- Student discipline
- ASB finance and booster clubs
- Aligning your internship to prepare for the job market
- Student privacy and procedural rights
- Harassment, intimidation, and bullying
- Professional boundaries and social media
- Marketing yourself: applications and written materials
- Hiring smart
- Employee discipline
- Understanding and managing conflict
- Marketing yourself and interviewing
Registration includes lunch and 6 clock hours. Price per workshop is $25 each for AWSP Intern members, and $50 each for non-member interns and all other educational leaders.