In this episode of AWSP News, we discuss:
- how to handle student walkouts in response to the Florida shooting,
- the 3rd annual Equity Conference on May 23rd,
- a great definition of cultural competence,
- OSPI’s ESSA Implementation 101 webinars and new approach to school improvement,
- participating in the Washington State Leadership Academy,
- the Coble Scholarship for under-represented educational leaders,
- WASA’s new executive director, how to showcase your leadership in your evaluation,
- how Thrive Washington suports kids and families from birth to five, and
- our 3rd annual principal appreciation night with the Tacoma Rainiers.
Prefer to read the news? Read the script.