Welcome to another episode of AWSP News, where we discuss:
- sharing your daily realities,
- recognizing a deserving principal for Principal of the Year,
- the important role our PAC plays in supporting principals,
- the 2019–20 principal intern grant application,
- Kaiser Permanente’s $3,500 “Thriving Schools” grant,
- the benefits of a blood drive through Bloodworks Northwest,
- a national award for our own Marty Fortin,
- ASB and Booster Club video workshops by Marty and Greg Barker, and
- some cool ways to take your staff into break.
Prefer to read the news? Check out the script.