Welcome to another episode of AWSP’s News, where we discuss:
- our first ever “Walk a Mile in My Shoes” March Madness Campaign,
- registering for the National Association of Elementary School Principals conference in Spokane and our own Summer Conference for a chance to win a prize,
- the key we sent you for Future Educator’s Month,
- five foundational blocks every school should have,
- de-linking graduation and state assessments, and a robust and effective High School and Beyond Plan,
- a reminder to use evaluations to build a culture of growth, and
- calling us for support and questions about principal contracts.
Prefer to read the script? Check it out.