In this episode of AWSP News, we discuss:
- two students selected to represent Washington in the United States Senate Youth Scholarship Program,
- the 2020 Summer Conference,
- the Visible Learning Plus Institute,
- a monthly checklist of things you need to be considering in the world of school safety,
- another edition of Fact or Fiction,
- a powerful way to use student voice,
- students who dread the Winter Break,
- the break as a time to reflect as the lead learner in your school, and
- a special shout out to 30-year rock star AWSP employee Annalee Braley.
Prefer to read the News? Check out the script.