In this first episode of AWSP News for 2020, we discuss:
- another great monthly school safety newsletter,
- AWSP’s third annual Future School Leaders Day,
- a Capturing Kids’ Hearts workshop,
- the AWSP Advocacy Advisory Council,
- a message from Roz Thompson,
- a call for presenters at this May’s Annual Equity Conference,
- some new Fact or Fiction videos for you about the new Graduation Pathways,
- the Xicanx Institute for Teaching and Organizing (XITO) at the Cispus Learning Center,
- an opportunity to serve a two-year term on the AWSL Student Voice & Advocacy Board, and
- a reminder about the powerful and impactful role you have as a school leader.
Prefer to read the news? Check out our script.