All AWSP member types are eligible for free professional advice from AWSP executive staff on employment-related issues. Our seasoned staff can help you navigate a thorny issue or offer a helpful second opinion. Our services are always confidential and respectful of all parties involved.
Examples of services:
- Analysis of written/verbal communications and facts
- Review of improvement plans
- Help securing experienced school legal counsel
Full Legal Services
Assistance in obtaining legal counsel for employment-related matters is available only to Active AWSP members. Situations that existed prior to the effective date of membership are not eligible. Your Active AWSP membership is provided in partnership with NAESP and NASSP.
- Up to $10,000 for employment-related legal fees based on continuous years of Active membership with AWSP.
- Up to $14,000 that can be used for reimbursement of legal expenses for employment-related criminal cases in which the AWSP Active member is exonerated.
- A $2 million liability policy that can be activated in the case of a employment-related civil suit.
Additional Legal Resources
For More Information
AWSP Office | 800.562.6100