When: April 13, 2020 1:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Supporting School-Based Child Care Service during the COVID shutdown
Schools have been directed to support child care service for certain families in need. This new responsibility is nuanced, complicated and has pushed systems into very new territory. AWSP assembled an expert panel of state, regional, district and community partners with the intent to provide guidance, resources, and advice.
This webinar will provide time for a number of questions from the audience. Associate Director Kurt Hatch will lead the webinar.
- Tana Senn, WA State Representative, Chair Human Services and Early Learning Committee
- Karma Hugo, Director of Early Learning, OSPI
- Kristi Dominguez, Executive Director, Teaching and Learning, Bellingham SD
- Nicole Rose, Assistant Director for the Quality Practice and Professional Growth, DCYF
- William Jackson, Assistant Principal, Nathan Hale High School and lead coordinator for COVID child care response, Seattle SD