In this edition of AWSP News, we discuss:
- your amazing leadership during these unprecedented times,
- better work-life balance and selfcare,
- the Governor’s school closure announcement,
- information, resources, tools, and ongoing professional learning,
- our Weekly Friday Zoom AWSP Office Hours,
- separate office hours next week for grade-level specific virtual convenings,
- some upcoming online learning sessions from Inclusionary Practice Demonstration Sites from around the state,
- emergency rules that allow school districts to apply for greater flexibility in awarding diplomas to seniors impacted by closures,
- a Virtual Commencement Toolkit for every high school in our state,
- a 60 second survey,
- an upcoming webinar,
- and National Assistant Principals Week.
Prefer to read the news? Check out the script.