In this episode of AWSP News, we discuss:
- our grade-level specific Office Hours,
- our Networked Improvement Community grants,
- Kaiser Permanente’s resources for self-care,
- the “Equity through Master Scheduling: Creating College Ready Transcripts Workshop” offered by OSPI,
- the “Labor and Management: Coming Together to Further Outcomes for All Students” workshop sponsored by CSTP,
- weekly discussions about the Science and Culture of Hope with Rick Miller,
- a Zoom discussion with educators about preparing other ideas to support the Class of 2020,
- and a fundraising campaign to help us bounce along until we can reopen our Learning Centers.
Prefer to read the news? Check out the script.