In this episode of AWSP News, we discuss:
- our annual Summer Conference,
- Principal Kirsten Rue from Chinook Middle School,
- a survey initiated by the State Auditor’s Office,
- another AWSP survey about inclusionary practices within your school communities,
- graduation guidance from the Department of Health,
- planning a virtual ceremony with resources from Jostens,
- a report from NASSP and the Learning Policy Institute,
- and a conversation about hope and relationships with Kids at Hope.
Prefer to read the news? Check out the script.