Welcome to another episode of AWSP News, where we discuss:
- our 2019 plans,
- upcoming workshops from Kids at Hope,
- our workshops in early January at ESD 123,
- the National Association of Elementary School Principals annual conference in Spokane this summer,
- key business partners like Capturing Kids Hearts and the Gates Foundation,
- the Governor’s proposed budget,
- a possible innovation summit around the 24 credit graduation requirement,
- using student leaders to create a strong culture and foundation, and
- preview our partnership with world-renowned speaker Kevin Carroll.
Prefer to read the news? Check out the script.