On April 13, 2020 we assembled an expert panel of state, regional, district, and community partners to provide guidance, resources, and advice on child care during the COVID shutdown.
- Tana Senn, WA State Representative, Chair Human Services and Early Learning Committee
- Karma Hugo, Director of Early Learning, OSPI
- Kristi Dominguez, Executive Director, Teaching and Learning, Bellingham School District
- Nicole Rose, Assistant Director for the Quality Practice and Professional Growth, Department of Children, Youth and Families
- William Jackson, Assistant Principal, Nathan Hale High School and lead coordinator for COVID child care response, Seattle School District
Couldn't make it? Watch the replay: