In this episode of AWSP News, we discuss:
- establishing some new boundaries around your time, accessibility, priorities, and work-life balance,
- some great icebreakers and team builders for virtual meetings from AWSL,
- planning and preparing for virtual senior year-end events,
- innovative ways to educate each and every student,
- guidance from OSPI about grading,
- subscribing to our blog,
- the 2020 NASSP Advocacy Champion of the Year,
- Ready WA’s #PlanYourPathWa student voice video contest, and
- a feel-good story.
Prefer to read the news? Check out the script.