In this episode of AWSP News, we discuss:
- the student walkouts and empowering student voice,
- the Washington State Mental Health Summit,
- a great way to show staff appreciation shared with us by Jostens,
- the recent David Brooks Op-Ed in the New York Times about the integral role of the principal in strong schools,
- a meeting with Washington Roundtable and Challenge Seattle,
- the importance of a professional learning network (PLN), and
- one principal’s equity journey as a result of a strong PLN.
Prefer to read the news? Read the script.