Communications Advisory Committee
The Communications Advisory Committee (CAC) shapes the way AWSP communicates with its members, the media, and other stakeholders. We believe every student deserves an informed, engaged, and connected principal.
The Communications Advisory Committee aims to:
- Enhance awareness of AWSP benefits, services, and professional growth opportunities
- Provide multiple ways for members to connect and share best practices
- Raise the profile of the AWSP website and other association communications
- Learn more about communications strategies and challenges from practicing principals
Who We Are
The committee includes 14 practicing principals and assistant principals from around the state and throughout the K-12 system, along with a school district communications director for added perspective. Members serve multi-year terms and typically meet twice each year.
- October 28 | Crowne Plaza, SeaTac
For More Information
David Morrill | Communications Director | (800) 562-6100